Brian C. Gutierrez
Brian C. Gutierrez was born in Laredo, Texas. He studied political science and history and earned his undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in College Station in 2003. He received a Bachelor of Science with honors, finishing with a perfect 4.0 in his major. He attended The University of Texas School of Law, one of the top law schools in the country, and graduated in 2006. While in law school, Mr. Gutierrez worked for a boutique firm in Austin, Texas.
Brian C. Gutierrez is a trial lawyer. Since 2006, Mr. Gutierrez has stood on the side of working Texas families, representing clients in Bryan/College Station and surrounding counties.
He is a member of:
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- The Bryan/College Station Chapter of ABOTA
- The Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA)
- The American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas
- The American Bar Association
- The local Brazos County Bar Association
The vast majority of Mr. Gutierrez's cases are referred to him by his clients, colleagues, and former judges.
Mr. Gutierrez is licensed in every state court of Texas and in both the Western and Southern Districts of Texas.