Standing up for others who need help is a privilege and honor. It’s also a responsibility. That’s why every year we take on several pro bono cases, providing, on average, 100 hours of donated legal work per year. To date, we have provided over 1,000 hours of legal work without charge.
Examples of our pro bono work includes:
- Recovery a $40 million-dollar judgment for a catastrophically injured victim of a drunk driving crash and his family against an uninsured driver;
- Representing elderly clients in a variety of matters free of charge;
- Representing pregnant mothers injured free of charge;
- Representing injured children for free; and
- Representing first responders and veterans free of charge.
In recognition of his pro bono work, Brian C. Gutierrez is a proud member of the Texas Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas. If you would like to discuss your pro bono case with Brian C. Gutierrez, please call us.